This page describes the state of art and process related the ArcheOS website.
The ArcheOS website is built with Sphinx from the git repository.
Build the website
- Sphinx installed system-wide or inside virtualenv
Simply clone the git repository and run make clean && make html in the cloned folder. The output should be available to be opened in browser (try opening _build/html/index.html).
Upload to server
Use ftp to upload the content of the _build/html/ folder on the documentroot of archeos.eu server (currently hosted at tophost).)
If you want to try changes to the website before pushing to prod a virtualhost for http://test.archeos.it (or http://test.archeos.eu ) is present on farpoint.
- Go to farpoint.archeos.eu
- Pull latest changes on /srv/website/archeos-website on the desired branch (usually master)
- Run make clean && make html on the above folder
- Test pointing your browser to http://test.archeos.eu/